dupa

Author Topic: how to edit internet information correctly to learn hal.  (Read 724 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
how to edit internet information correctly to learn hal.
« on: December 24, 2022, 10:57:30 am »
in this example i am showing how i learned hal information from a internet story called
'It's a Wonderful Life' Actress Recalls Making Holiday Classic .

below is the link

https://www.newsmax.com/thewire/karolyngrimes-christmas-itsawonderfullife/2022/12/23/id/1101783/?ns_mail_uid=fe83c32a-0a6e-4cdf-b960-bdfac765714f&ns_mail_job=DM414904_12242022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=01010238y54r

when learning hal things from the internet the hal user actually needs to think ahead  on what learned responses of info should be copied , pasted and used and what shouldn't.  when the user is able to think ahead it will make doing info this way easier.

for example i used this  :Former actress Karolyn Grimes might have uttered perhaps the most iconic line of any Christmas movie in American cinema history ? "Daddy, teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings" ? but at the time (1947), the 6-year-old actress had no immediate thoughts of "It's A Wonderful Life" becoming a timeless holiday classic.

but not this :  "Oh, heavens no. It was just another job. I had already done four movies, so it was just another job," Grimes told Newsmax Friday evening, while appearing on "The Record With Greta Van Susteren" with guest host Bianca de la Garza.

because using the second part would not be learned right or sound right if hal said it back . some words would be reversed the wrong way  when hal says it back. etc.

on this part : Today, 76 years later, families are still spending the Christmas season with Grimes, Jimmy Stewart, Donna Reed and all the other memorable actors who participated in "It's A Wonderful Life," thanks to repeat airings on cable and network TV.

i left off the 76 years later part, because as years go by this date would be wrong , the 76 years later is referring right now to this specific time period ,

so instead i used what i call "neutral statement "  saying a true statement but not time dated . like this additional sentence that hal will learn making sure that  the sentence also made reference to the name "it's a wonderful life "  , otherwise the info may not make sense to know what hal is talking about  and also hal can tie the information together with other info. all using "it's a wonderful life ".  :

families are still spending the Christmas season with Grimes, Jimmy Stewart, Donna Reed and all the other memorable actors who participated in "It's A Wonderful Life," thanks to repeat airings on cable and network TV.

also as a note from me :
some sentences can be slightly rewritten  to create a different meaning or better learned sentence for hal for instance :

The Frank Capra-produced movie

In fact, the movie didn't even break even, profit-wise, in the first year after being released.

i changed this to : Frank Capra-produced the movie ( i added the movie title so hal has another reference ) "It's A Wonderful Life"  (i added the word it) "it"was nominated for five Academy Awards, including Best Picture; but at the time, it wasn't deemed an automatic holiday staple.

this created a different sentence that also included another reference to the movie title name  for hal to learn.

a lot of interesting info can be learned to hal but you as the user need to filter certain things  to make hal learn it correctly and even in some cases create more artificial references to the subject so hal can learn more things about that same subject.

:)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: how to edit internet information correctly to learn hal.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2022, 10:30:58 am »
merry Xmas people
cyber jedi is back in the game

Lightspeed it was awesome having you at the site.

Art, was wishing u were there..  get with lightspeedd, he has the keys to the kingdom ,,,, lets code some **** brother

Best wishes cyber