dupa

Author Topic: multiple heads or body displayed  (Read 2543 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
multiple heads or body displayed
« on: March 24, 2007, 11:25:39 am »
i was wondering since people had brought up about how many heads people had and how many actually are used i think a cool program (if it could be made (plug in , whatever ) is a multiple character displayer in another words say could allow 5 or ever how many as a chosen choice then each time you use hal a different one out of the pre chosen 5 would show up . another cool thing (this is for the brainy programmer types ) would be if two heads or bodies could be shown the same time and when they talk would take turns between the two , this of course is my dream ing idea's and may not actually be able to be done i don't know , just throwing these thoughts and idea's to others here . (just a note ** with cyber buddy open and hal i am pretty sure i have had them both on the screen at the same time as they work independently of each other . ) [:D]

Bill DeWitt

• View Profile
multiple heads or body displayed
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 12:10:29 pm »
Hmmm... I don't know how you might do it in Haptek, but it is possible to make a MSAgent which is actually two figures.

You would have to go through and make specific animations for each one, like:
Rob_Wave
Roy_Wave
Rob_GuestureRight
Roy_GuestureRight

Then make a plugin which prepends the "NEW and IMPROVED" MSAgent commands which Hal 6.1 is likely to have. Like:
GetResponse = <MSAGENT Rob_Wave> & GetResponse

... so that it switched back and forth.