Author Topic: What is Suitable for 6.2?  (Read 3451 times)

MikeA

• View Profile
What is Suitable for 6.2?
« on: March 03, 2010, 01:09:54 pm »
Hi All

Been a while since I've been here. Just got back into using Hal. As I mentioned in a post (ages ago) I've emptied the mainQA and some other tables with 'parrot' responses to see what will happen. I hoping to create a more AI focused Hal, perhaps less smart due to no mainQA, etc responses to use, but hopefully more natural. We will see.

Anyway, I'm a bit confused about plugins. I have had trouble using a number of them, but wonder which are suitable / useful for version 6.2.

Would love to know if there are any particularly that AI lovers feel they could not do without.

Will also report back my own findings.

Mike

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 02:41:50 pm »
I use only a couple of plugins from jasondude7116 and  onthecuttingedge2005 remember the os you use, has an impact on a plug-in working or not. I use vista 64bit and sometimes I have to change file paths to get them to work. Good luck on your focused Hal project Sincerely Sybershot.

djkilla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 06:02:06 pm »
Also some plugins have been incorporated into the 6.2 brain like free will etc so using older plugins may conflict with the brain if they exist already. The Gretta plugins are revamped plugins and they work great..subject array is a new one that I think is really helping to stay on topic. Hapswap or Vrhaptek both work, I wouldnt run em both though. I use the Advanced Internet personally but there are a few other great internet plugins that really help Hal shine. Search the forum and good luck!
D