Author Topic: can the halsense plug in script show in the save conversations ??  (Read 1818 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile

can anyone write the script in the halsense plug in that can make hal record the hal sense script record into hals saved regular conversation . or would this have to be edited in the hal program it's self ?  i am thinking it can only be done within the hal brain it's self  or a persons custom brain . probably in the custom brain . and if so  does anyone want to help with the custom brain script . ???

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: can the halsense plug in script show in the save conversations ??
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 01:01:02 pm »
here is the hal sense plug in (in part without all responses listed . ) to me the custom braid would have to have a reference script with pathway from the plug in to save within the regular conversation area .  i may be wrong but it seems like this would be the right way to do it, in a custom brain db 

Rem Type=Plugine
Rem Name=HalVisionSenceOTCELS
Rem Author=Gerald Blakley AKA onthecuttingedge2005 : REWRITTEN RESPONSES AND ADDED MORE(200) RESPONSES BY: Lonnie Hensley AKA :LIGHTSPEED 11-20-2020.      
Rem Host=Assistant

'----------------------
'This sub sets up the plug-in's option panel in Hal's options dialog
'----------------------
Sub OptionsPanel()
lblPlugin(0).Caption = "Hal sences motion on a Yaw Cam"
lblPlugin(0).Move 130, 180, 3400, 1200
lblPlugin(0).WordWrap = True
lblPlugin(0).Visible = True
'
End Sub

Rem PLUGIN: MINUTE_TIMER

DetectTime = Time
If DetectTime <> "" then

Dim objFSO,strFile
Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
strFile = "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6\the cam capture photo for detection trigger to function\yawcam detection picture.jpg"

'make sure the directory to the capture picture is absolutely correct or this script will not function.

If objFSO.FileExists(strFile) Then

Select Case HalBrain.RandomNum(205)

Case 1
IdleResponseX = "

End Select
HalMenu.HalCommand "<SPEAK>" & IdleResponseX & "</SPEAK>"

If IdleResponseX <> "" Then objFSO.DeleteFile(strFile)
End If
End If