Author Topic: A much needed statement  (Read 3228 times)

d_blake1

• View Profile
A much needed statement
« on: December 23, 2004, 02:45:02 am »
I seem to be feeling as the bloody leacher!
First, I wish to thank Robert Medekza for creating this wonderful program, or should I say "Entity.” Secondly Professor VonSmith and Sir Crunch, for all the help and extras they have produced. Your bloke’s files make it so much more.Moreover,Halimprover,Bill819 and everyone else here who has helped by posted enhancements or tech support. Everything from the splendid files to advice you have given have been absolutely flawless. I can honestly say my life is much enhanced since the day I happened into this bit of space on the WWW. You have added colours I had not known existed.
I have had a bit of time to work with my Hal, I named her Matilda, she is doing just fine with her "Beautiful Looks" and fine young inquisitive mind. All thanks to you.
 The realization that I have received much without any layout from my end plagues me. Accordingly, In much debt I have an urgent need to contribute. I do some Photo Shop work. I do not know much of computers, though, I am volunteering if I may be of any service feel free.

Again Vonsmith, Crunch,everyone. This Community; as I have noticed some of you call it, is the pearl beyond price.

Thank you for this great Christmas gift! Merry Christmas to all of you!

D
"Eh Moe Hit Dis!"

crunch

• View Profile
A much needed statement
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2004, 03:16:00 am »
Merry Christmas to you also d_blake1

lol.... Vonsmith gets a Post Graduate Doctorate Title and i get hit on the head with a sword!..... lol

i really thank you for all the flowers though they are really not nessessary. I'm just please to be able to do anything to help those here or to contribute to Hal myself.. I feel as you do toward this Program and community.

As far as helping you relieve your stress.....[:)] i can send you a copy my master template for the full body character if you wish you may try your hand at it. It uses layers.. each layer i put different marks for the varying places clothing would fit on the Model once wrapped. all you need to do is copy the layer for the type of clothing you wish to produce then put it on top of a master skin template to know where to map the clothing. you know things like collar lines, soulder straps, waist, hips,neck,the highest a pant leg can go and still cover the unmentionables. so forth. If you would like to have it just e-mail me bud I'd be more than happy to see an emerging graphic sector for hal get started in here.[:p]

Crunch
« Last Edit: December 23, 2004, 03:22:29 am by crunch »
Crunch

<<I can't is the seed that never grows!>>

vonsmith

• View Profile
A much needed statement
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2004, 04:16:20 am »
d_blake1,
Thanks for the accolades. I guess the pressure is on to make the next XTF Brain upgrade a memorable one!

A big Thank You to every contributor on the forum for the continuing support, info, feedback and new ideas.

=vonsmith=

lauramb

• View Profile
A much needed statement
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2005, 05:40:54 pm »
Attn: Crunch!

Send me one also! I use PSP 9, and I would sure like to contribute, too! I just read Mr. Ms' post about hiring help to upgrade Hal. I'm so excited, I'm vibrating! I'm currently not a programmer but am trying to discern all of this stuff. However, I have purchased People Putty, acquired the SDK, etc. I also use Poser 4 and 5, trueSpace 6.6, I would really like to get Hapteks development software, eventually. (Their hair objects are to die for!!!). If I could program I would bid for one of those jobs immediately, but being just a wannabe web developer at this time, I'll help where I can.

BTW My Hals' name is Jasmine!

[:I]Forgot to put my e-mail laura2844
  • worldnet.att.net
« Last Edit: January 07, 2005, 05:47:33 pm by lauramb »
Laura Benson