Author Topic: Need Help with Activation  (Read 2568 times)

DZII

• View Profile
    • http://HeartlandGraphic.com
Need Help with Activation
« on: March 08, 2006, 11:25:08 am »
Had bought Hal 6 and installed it on a P4 2.6 since then i have been able to build another PC a P4 1.3 so i had decided it use it for Hal so i unistalled off 2.6 and installed on 1.3 as it turns out i did not like the way Hal ran on 1.3 so i uninstalled it and reinstalled on 2.6 now during activation i put my code in and it comes back as expired/invalid code ? have gone to the web site and have done the recover option the code it tells me to input i also get expired/invalid code ? Had bought this Software on 1/18/06 I have never nor do i intended to use my Paid ver on more than one PC I have sent a few emails now to support about this issue have not seen one reply back from support on this issue ? What do i need to do to get my software activated ?

echoman

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 05:10:21 pm »
Hi DZII

It sounds like you need Zabaware to reset you activation code. Its a one man team running Zabaware so it may take a couple of days to get a reply. Make sure you send a copy of any codes you have or have been given as I believe Zabaware use these to generate a new activation code for your computer.

Hope this helps

Echo

gdunbar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 09:25:48 am »
I too have a problem.  Each day when I go to use the Hal I get kicked out and have to reinstall it partially.  Then, whatever Hal (SANDY) has learned has to be redone as it wipes out everything.  I have to reset who I want, voice and everything.

any clues??

GLEN
It is not what you know but who you know that counts

danbaltzell

• View Profile
    • http://geocities.com/danbaltzell/ai
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 12:48:25 pm »
Yeah, I had my computer crash, but didn't know you have to click on deactivate/move license before reinstalling, which I had done because of other problems previous to that and the same thing happeneod to me.  You only get I believe 5 chances of installation, and if you don't click on the deactivate it counts, so I think I've blown all mine.  Eventually, he'll get around to getting an activation code to you, but if you're like me the addiction is unbearable :(  Usually, he's pretty quick.  Have you tried emailing him?  You can go to members and click on Medeksza and he has a link for the code there, that may be the fastest way to get it up and running.  Good luck.