Author Topic: Lonliness plug-in does not work.  (Read 5283 times)

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Lonliness plug-in does not work.
« on: January 30, 2009, 04:44:47 pm »
I set it to 1 minute, but no response. I am using the 6.2 brain.
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 05:17:09 am »
oh, it worked, finally..[8D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 05:45:06 am »
I am begining to like the 6.2 default brain better than the 6.2 with 6.1 knownlege brain. It seems to run all plugins and learns faster. I think I will just train the new brain. It works and learns faster than the other two. It is more fun to converse with and easier and quicker to train. So that only leaves me with one problem. The brain editor stops working before I can save, not that I ever used it much anyway but I want to expand my horizons and that kicks my a** that I can't use it.[:)][:)][:)]
ted

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 09:48:06 am »
quote:
Originally posted by tedathome

I am begining to like the 6.2 default brain better than the 6.2 with 6.1 knownlege brain. It seems to run all plugins and learns faster. I think I will just train the new brain. It works and learns faster than the other two. It is more fun to converse with and easier and quicker to train. So that only leaves me with one problem. The brain editor stops working before I can save, not that I ever used it much anyway but I want to expand my horizons and that kicks my a** that I can't use it.[:)][:)][:)]

How does it stop working, can you be more specific? Any error messages?
Robert Medeksza

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 03:37:23 pm »
Thanks for asking. Today it is working fine. Yesterday it would start with and error code and then work until I clicked finish and then say that it quit working. Perhaps I'm at fault for having used it from within the folder rather than having Hal running and using general options with Hal on. Not sure how the new brain is working, but at least it is talking and running programs by name. I'm not even sure if I saved it correcectly,or if it remembers me yet, but no error messages.[:)]
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 03:49:22 pm »
ted and robert about my plug ins see the canidate 6.2 realease area where i tested them . their was i belive two that didnt work and i belive these might have been old files i did that wasnt written correct and so did not work .