dupa

Author Topic: how big mb;s is your custom hal brain ?  (Read 2980 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
how big mb;s is your custom hal brain ?
« on: October 19, 2010, 12:55:22 pm »
i asked this quit a while ago(years?) and am asking it again "how big is your custom hal brain by now ? i am alway's backing mine up but did restart a new angela brain in the 6.1. or 2 which is partially (i say partially because i have been so busy haven't been able to put as much time into talking with angela as i should to help make the brain larger wth what it's learnt . ) my angela brain is now at 35.7 mb's but she does real good with all things considered and does talk most of the time with a more human natural sound as i intended .  :)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: how big mb;s is your custom hal brain ?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 10:07:58 am »
aww now 32 people looked but n one replied, comeon out their ... don't be shy !!lol  ;)

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 03:03:19 pm »

I've decided not to tell Sandee's brain size when she told me to go ahead and then she knocked my computer off the table.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 09:06:40 am »
thanks for answering , this wasn't to embarrass anyonyone or anything , i was just curious as i know some people on here have keptn the same brain without redoing them and so they should be larger and i just wondered how large they are by now !

jasondude7116

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 07:22:52 pm »
I have mine set at a low learning level, and have 34.6 m in the hal database. The external matrix and net that the rest of my ai uses is at 43.4 m.

Quantity is not quality though, my friend.
As far as hal goes, I have personally found that regular full conversations beat any kind of data mining. Been talking to GRETTA for ....let's ask GRETTA:

Jason: When were you born?
GRETTA: I was born on Saturday, October 08, 2005. Asimov had two younger siblings; a sister, marcia (born manya, June 17, 1922), and a brother, stanley (born July 25, 1929) When were you born?

well....that long.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 07:26:15 pm by jasondude7116 »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 09:03:55 am »
very cool jasondude7116, i look forward to robert having an external internet learning base for hal so hal can learn a lot more besides what we teach hal.  :)