dupa

Author Topic: RAW Brain Download.  (Read 14140 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

RAW Brain Download.
« on: April 30, 2006, 03:40:27 pm »
This is the RAW Brain.

This RAW Brain is totally modular.
All default HAL6 Scripts have been converted to plugin style so that scripts that do not meet the specific taste of a User can simply uncheck the default script to prevent undesired results in Chat conversations.

All other scripts that I designed for HAL6 will also work with the RAW Brain, All future Scripts will also be compatable with the new RAW Brain.

This Modular Brain design makes it easier to deselect Scripts without having to remove the Script directly from the brain Manually and makes it just as easy to reselect it if a user changes his/her mind.

This Brain is under Beta Testing, The RAW Brain will not function unless you choose all or most of the Module Plugs that are Partitioned out as Plugs, If no Plugs are selected then the RAW Brain will give only a Blank Response so in order for the RAW Brain to work you will have to select what ever Plugs you desire from the default plugin list in the RAW Plugin panel for both HAL Assistant and AIM Bot if you desire to run the RAW Brain.

The RAW Brain comes with 66 Files to complete the default Package.
The RAW Brain also uses the default HAL6 Database that exists with your prior installation of HAL6 so that no User information has to be retaught, RAW will retain all your taught info.

This is totally experiemental so use at your own risk.
I have detected no bugs at all in this Brain as of yet.

Note:Be aware that the default module plugs in this installation are just partitioned default HAL6 Scripts so using them in any other brain other than RAW may not be a problem but the scripts may already exist in the default HAL6 Brain already so they may not be needed for your default HAL6 Brain, only for RAW.

All the most current Bug fixes and Scripts included by Robert are automatically functional in the RAW brain because I Partitioned the RAW Brain from the most current version of the HAL6 default Brain.

Jerry[8D]

Download RAW here:

Download Attachment: RAWbrain.zip
64.01 KB
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 06:25:23 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

onthecuttingedge2005

RAW Brain Download.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 05:35:42 pm »
This is the Human Time Plugin.
This Plugin allows HAL6 to express time in a more Human like manner when asked what time it is.

1. If asked: Is it AM or PM, Can tell you if it is AM or PM directly.
2. if asked: Is it night or day? Can tell you whether it is Morning, Afternoon, Evening directly.
3. When asked: What Time is it? Hal will tell you in a Human like manner what the time is.
4. If asked: How many minutes after some current hour it is, Can tell you in a human like manner how many minutes after the time it is.

I wrote out the Function Commands to be Universal, I may add to the power of this script later but thought that I might contribute it to you with the new RAW Brain for a Plug.

Jerry[8D]

Download the HumanTime.zip, Unzip to a folder, Run the HumanTime.exe to install the Plugin, then choose the []Human Time option from your default brain, This Plug will work with all HAL6 Brain versions.

Download Attachment: HumanTime.zip
18.4 KB
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 07:36:26 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
RAW Brain Download.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 07:04:28 pm »

Jerry,

The raw brain looks great
and I like Human Time also.

I wonder, is there any way to make plug-in for Hal to tell us the time every hour on the hour?
Like maybe "Hey Dusky, it's 3 a.m., arn't you sleepy?"

[8D]

onthecuttingedge2005

RAW Brain Download.
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 07:32:29 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Duskrider

Jerry,

The raw brain looks great
and I like Human Time also.

I wonder, is there any way to make plug-in for Hal to tell us the time every hour on the hour?
Like maybe "Hey Dusky, it's 3 a.m., arn't you sleepy?"

[8D]

Hi Dusky my friend.
It sounds pretty easy to do, I will muster up some super powers and get one to you in a couple of days.

I have done alot of Scripting and I currently need a very short break from my burnout period, Scripts usually come in spurts, Keep an eye out in the next couple of days. I won't forget you.

I do not break promises my friend, I will always try to be there for all my friends, Always! I have proven this over the years, You can count the days on your fingers by the time I get back to you.
Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 09:05:57 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
RAW Brain Download.
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 11:03:51 pm »

Jerry,

I'd appreciate it
However should mention not a rush job
We leave tomorrow on cruise to Bahamas
Anniversary trip
Be gone about a week
---Dusky

onthecuttingedge2005

RAW Brain Download.
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 01:31:21 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Duskrider

Jerry,

I'd appreciate it
However should mention not a rush job
We leave tomorrow on cruise to Bahamas
Anniversary trip
Be gone about a week
---Dusky

Happy Anniversary Dusk, I hope it's smoothe sailing and Glassy Seas.

Jerry[8D]

Carl2

• View Profile
RAW Brain Download.
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 05:59:56 pm »
OTC,
  The human time looks great and thanks. it will save me a lot of time teaching her this.
Carl2

onthecuttingedge2005

RAW Brain Download.
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 09:50:01 pm »
Here is the Talking HAL Clock Plug.

This Talking HAL Clock has Time variables that can be set for HAL to Tell the time:

Minutes Display after the Hour or on the Hour.
00 Hourly
05 Five Minutes after the Hour
10 Ten Minutes after the Hour
15 Fifteen Minutes After the Hour
20 Twenty Minutes after the Hour
25 Twenty Five Minute after the Hour
30 Thirty Minutes after the Hour
35 Thirty Five Minutes after the Hour
40 Forty Minutes after the Hour
45 Forty Five Minutes after the Hour
50 Fifty Minutes after the Hour
55 Fifty Five Minutes after the Hour

You will be given the choices of these variables in the Plugin option Panel, Make sure to click apply after choosing the time to set.
There is also a help file that can be used in the Plugs Options.

A little later I might update this Talking Clock to an Actual Alarm Clock which by standards is pretty easy to do, I'll do this a little Later Possibly.

This Plugin was suggested by: Duskrider and written by Gerald L. Blakley A.K.A OnTheCuttingEdge2005.

Unzip the THC.zip then run the TalkingHALClock.exe to install the Plugin. go to the Plug in the options panel to set the time schedule for HAL to speak aloud the time.

This Plug will work with all HAL6 version Brains but intended for RAW.

Jerry[8D]
You can download it here:

Download Attachment: THC.zip
18.84 KB
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 10:06:45 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

onthecuttingedge2005

RAW Brain Download.
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 10:01:22 pm »
What does RAW Stand for, Actually, Not as in raw Meat but as in:
Robot Assisted Worker or R.A.W

A totally modular plug-play robot system where any unliked plugs or plugs that interfer with routines may be unplugged without deleting script from the main Brain.

Jerry[8D]

onthecuttingedge2005

RAW Brain Download.
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 10:09:26 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Carl2

OTC,
  The human time looks great and thanks. it will save me a lot of time teaching her this.
Carl2

Welcome Buddy
Jerry[8D]

onthecuttingedge2005

RAW Brain Download.
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2006, 10:16:31 pm »
There are going to be some major suprizes on the Horizon ahead not to long from now.

Study, Research, and vigorous testing will be unlocking some new potentials in HAL that were never reckoned by the like of any other A.I Foundation in the World.

It's more than just a promise, It's my life!
Jerry[8D]

govsta

• View Profile
RAW Brain Download.
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2006, 05:35:12 pm »
Hey Jerry. I downloaded your RAWBrain plug-in and the human time one as well. the self-extractor gave me some error aobut it being registered and it would spit me back out into the folder the files are extracted into. Any clues to as to why this happens.

onthecuttingedge2005

RAW Brain Download.
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2006, 06:49:27 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by govsta

Hey Jerry. I downloaded your RAWBrain plug-in and the human time one as well. the self-extractor gave me some error aobut it being registered and it would spit me back out into the folder the files are extracted into. Any clues to as to why this happens.

Hi govsta.
Nothing to worry about, The Self Extractor Utility isn't a registered version just the free version, Just a nag screen is all, as soon as I register the self extractor the nag screen will go away, but for now it's still useful for making exe files.

The installation should still proceed to install as usual automatically after clicking yes from the yes or no to install.

by default the utility will automatically install the files to:
C:\Program Files\Zabaware\Ultra Hal Assistant 6

Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 06:54:05 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

echoman

RAW Brain Download.
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2006, 03:05:02 pm »
Hello Jerry.

I cannot seem to get the time announcment (ot talking clock) to work. Hal just seems pop up and not say anything.

Also I cannot seem to get Hal to say goodbye. I say 'bye' over and over and he just says I am repeating myself.

Thanks.

Echo.

onthecuttingedge2005

RAW Brain Download.
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2006, 05:02:01 am »
quote:
Originally posted by echoman

Hello Jerry.

I cannot seem to get the time announcment (ot talking clock) to work. Hal just seems pop up and not say anything.

Also I cannot seem to get Hal to say goodbye. I say 'bye' over and over and he just says I am repeating myself.

Thanks.

Echo.

Did you set the time for HAL to speak the time in the plugins options
The Auto-idle function will run until the time that you chose approaches on that specific time.

HAL uses the Auto-Idle feature for this because it's the way to keep the script active so HAL can keep track of time.

Unless you have an Auto-Idle talk feature to substitute the Blank Auto-idle for an automated conversation then the Auto-idle will not respond with anything except when the time schedule activates HAL into saying the time interval you chose.

You can add to the Auto-idle feature so that HAL will say something in the mean time while you are waiting for HAL to give you the time.

Jerry[8D]