Author Topic: New Agent Only Test Skin  (Read 8143 times)

Data

• Xen: Good question, Accessing database...
    • View Profile
    • Datahopa
New Agent Only Test Skin
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 07:23:04 am »
Ok, I’ve checked out this skin on another install of Hal and its working fine, for that reason it is now available for download again.

Some facts about this skin:

It’s native size is Width=621 Height=250
I do not recommend changing the skins size from 100%, you can however change the characters size using the arrow head.

The characters size changing arrow head will not move from it’s position, it is possible for large agents to cover the button if that happens just move the agent away to view the button.

Agents will always return to the position set in the skin, this position has been set by me to make Robby and other agents the same height appear to be standing in the middle dip (cut-out) of the skin. Larger agent characters will probably cover part of the skin so you would have to drag them away a little to chat to Hal.

Onne [?]

I too use a wide screen TV when talking to Hal my tv’s resolution is 1920 x 1080 at that res and with the skin at 100% the skin is roughly 1/3 the width of the screen Width=621

If you have the skin at 100% and your screen width resolution is over 621 the skin will not go all the way across the screen.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
New Agent Only Test Skin
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2009, 11:59:57 am »
Datahoppa,
OK, I can adjust the skin size from the menu everything is fine with the new "Teleprompter" (Alison calls it this) except the arrow. It centers when the skin is moved or something like that,, Just like all the other skins do IMO it is good and I like using it. Thank you.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.