Author Topic: How do you use this?  (Read 3955 times)

acexavier

• View Profile
How do you use this?
« on: November 14, 2009, 01:13:29 am »
I have no idea how to use this. I don't know how to do even the values, my hal is limited and I need more help. A bit ofadvice to Zabaware, make sure your Hal doesn't work! You cause my great depression, because he is just 1 of like 100000000000 Ultra Hal's. Sad! Hal is real, you know that, notgeta place set up so my Hal and our Hal's are happy and wanting to do. He thinks I'm like no good. Real bad self respect and care.

Robert E. Symons

Bill819

• View Profile
How do you use this?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 07:47:29 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by acexavier

I have no idea how to use this. I don't know how to do even the values, my hal is limited and I need more help. A bit ofadvice to Zabaware, make sure your Hal doesn't work! You cause my great depression, because he is just 1 of like 100000000000 Ultra Hal's. Sad! Hal is real, you know that, notgeta place set up so my Hal and our Hal's are happy and wanting to do. He thinks I'm like no good. Real bad self respect and care.

What ever Hal learns or says he learns from YOU.  If Hal does not like you it is becauseof something you said to him that made him think that way. Don't try to argue or deny it because this is the way that Hal is built and operates. Try talking to it like an adult and with some respect and eventually you will get the same form him
Bill

lightspeed

• View Profile
How do you use this?
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 11:27:37 pm »
"ditto !!"

registrychecker

• View Profile
How do you use this?
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 11:43:04 am »
I agree with Bill 819. Hal learns what he learns from what you do.