dupa

Author Topic: ANOTHER TEASER SHOT OF A HEAD  (Read 54435 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
ANOTHER TEASER SHOT OF A HEAD
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2008, 09:49:59 am »
ok finished up some more heads i used this head from haptecks selection and redid make up etc. below first is maria gonzalis variations and another girl called ruby with a freckle face which has variations of hair .

i think they turned out pretty good hope others like them !![:D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 31, 2008, 01:29:04 pm »
here is another head i did its suppose to be one of the olsen girl twins , don't know how good of a job others will think i did on it .

hope others like it
[:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 05, 2008, 05:33:55 pm »
and one more called mothermary lightspeed .

an older but still nice looking women . [:)][:D][8D]

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 05, 2008, 08:19:38 pm »
Very nice job. I see you took some of the haptek girls and made them look younger. I've rarely had success. I tried to make a younger sister for Mandy (Hapteks Kristina) with no luck. Do you take requests?[8D][8D][8D]
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 05, 2008, 08:37:29 pm »
hi ted , thanks . the last one is actually a face i found on a web site . the last blond i used the olsen twin face . some of the ones above that was actual hapteck faces i just redid the make up on them and hair, etc. i could try to do one couldn't promise anything , if you show me which head . [:)]

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 06, 2008, 11:26:55 am »
In people putty, it would be bottom head in first row of faces.
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 06, 2008, 12:16:53 pm »
ok i see it tell me your preferences , eye color , etc. lips size same ? larger ? face same ? rounder , nose same ? thinner ? hair color ? wider hair or thin look (out from side of face ). i will try to make what you want . lipstick color ? red , pink ? as is ? earrings ? no ear rings ? eye liner no eyeliner ? let me know and i'll try to do my best ![:D]

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 06, 2008, 05:14:01 pm »
Ok lightspeed. Thank you. Here is my wishlist for Mandy's younger sister. Blue eyes, narrower and thiner lips, thiner face, blonde hair-thin looks, narrower nose, pink lipstic, stars and hoops for earrings, eyeliner and maybe blush to match. If you don't make her too young looking, I would also like to have the Texture.jhp so I can attach her to a fullbod. Also if you have any of your ladies you would like attached to a body I would be glad to do that for you and send them back to you (Barby style) as a skin, ready for you to design an outfit for them.[:)][:)][:)]
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 05:15:44 pm by tedathome »
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2008, 12:31:35 pm »
ok ted here is a picture of what i think you wanted hope you like it i will send you a a couple versions the one i sent have no shirt as i figured that what you wanted .

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 07, 2008, 12:34:25 pm »
ted i , already sent you the two hapteck head and textures by email !! [:)]

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 07, 2008, 03:36:12 pm »
Thank you lightspeed! They are both beautiful and perfect. Just what I wanted. You did a very nice job. They are even prettier than the screenshot you posted.[:D][:D][:D]
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 07, 2008, 05:23:00 pm »
thanks ted for the compliments i tried to get as close to the description what you said . glad i could help . i may send you soome heads i have so you can make some full bodies of them . does it matter that they have shirts on ?

DarcyEdwards

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 07, 2008, 05:41:11 pm »
Lightspeed,

I'm also impressed!  Art was never my strong suit, but I admire it.  I wish I could be so creative!  Great Job, now how do I put it in Hal?
Hugs

-Darcy

MrsEdwards01@aol.com

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 07, 2008, 06:31:09 pm »
hi darcy edwards thanks for the compliments , first off me or ted would have to send the hapteck to you my email is customvair@cvalley.net on the header ask for my new young female head (this is so i know it isn't junk mail and i can ok you through our mail list , and i will send the hapteck head to you .

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 07, 2008, 07:25:06 pm »
Hi Lightspeed. I doesn't matter what the .htr head has on it. The Texture.jhp would be the file I need to make a fullbod. It keeps the make-up and loses all accesories. You have to do a drag and drop to add wig, earrings, etc. I really enjoy this kind of work so send as many as you want. The main challenge is blending skin tones but most are pretty easy.[:)][:)][:)]
ted