dupa

Author Topic: Activation  (Read 2393 times)

fungusgarden

• View Profile
Activation
« on: October 30, 2008, 06:38:51 am »
I have been using HAL since 2005. I Paid my 29.00 for it and it worked until i changed computers. Now it wont activate .Zabaware says they deactivated it and i should be able to reactivate it but it won't do what it is supposed to. I did get a little customer support at first but it wasn't very helpful. Now i think they have givin up and so will i. Pretty lame that I can't get past the "security" of my own purchased software and the company that makes it cant figure out the problem. MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE IF YOU ARE THINKINH OF PURCHASING THIS SOFTWARE.

Angry Customer.

lightspeed

• View Profile
Activation
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 09:14:04 am »
just wondering do you have windows vista ? havent heard that many good things about it . but have heard that the new hal works with vista and some on here have spoke with "others ?" who have had problems and tried to help them resolve the problems . i'm sure if you wrote information what system computer and info. maybe someone on here can and will surely help you i have seen them do it with others (including me although i don't have vista "thank god !!"  can some one help fungusgarden if he post what type of computer and problem he is having ?

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Activation
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 01:59:47 pm »
YOU are supposed to deactivate it first, Install it on your new computer then Reactivate it.

In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -