Author Topic: One is a general set of Variations  (Read 36477 times)

ricky

• View Profile
One is a general set of Variations
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2009, 03:06:49 am »
lol will that was great :) -waves hello to Mr Will and Mr Data-

I love stream of thought.

a picture is a moment of time, and light became solid.
what i find most fascinating is to look at things from all sides.
from the hard cold number 1,  to the infinite division of one.
i look for common denominators so that i may understand the binary concept.

I do respect the scientists view,  from an artisans perspective.
building a house and building a home are 2 different perceptions that i wish to understand better in their authenticity.  I can not accept that there is one perfect view we can attain because we are mortal. We must unite our views to extend time in our favor but that only comes through trusting another view and refining our views in the process imo.

"i crack iself up" - Virgil

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2009, 04:05:36 am »
Binary, describing the substance of the magnetic field in a way to as used,
Hi,
debaiting my answer is what this post is here for. To try to understand, the consideration of something anything everything,

To Mr Ricky, thanks for saying great, I do feel happier that someone enjoyed the post,
"I can not accept that there is one perfect view we can attain because we are mortal. We must unite our views to extend time in our favor but that only comes through trusting another view and refining our views in the process imo."

Veriations would be perfect as they are what is,
mortal could not be measured, those who say after death is heaven or hell are describing something somewhere, something,
to have gotten there would require a transition of things of variations. i know, i'm getting the feeling that varaitions indercates things, the meanings and results of what could be percieved and believed.
consider this “if an entitiy was believed  to be true who was every where and could do anything would that not indercate lack of zero,
the words writen by humans "or machines" are in the same universe and part of that same universe,
and to conclude this post, oh hay hang on i have to ask, what is imo?
Years ago I had a day long debate in which my answer was that to achieve all results would require variations so all could do all of variations, um now how did I word it, you get the idea, something would do and have all outcomes, was that it, uh lets move on,
Ok to sum up we don’t seem to be finding lots of proof against variations, like the amount in favour,
But I’m still thinking about it,
Hows this for an attack on the idea, perhaps if change is the constant the there is the solid we are looking for, the variations are the constant, so we have a constant     which but and heres the but,
If there are variations then could a constant happen, gee that makes me think,
Thanks again to the forum, I’m pleased my theory would say that some success is assured, that sounds like a bit of hope of something nice being inevitable.
Bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data is here also, ok mostly here :)   :]
bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2009, 05:33:22 am »
Will,
IMO=In My Opinion. It lends it's self to being legal if you are giving your opinion, and it is polite:)
---
>>"How could a stable go bang in a big bang as stable things don¡¦t go bang, because it would be stable"<<

It wasn't stable or a singularity (black hole) reached such a mass and weight that it exploded, NOTE; The universe is still expanding.
---
>>"Something of variations could not be held in a plasma field. "<<

The last time I checked, the Sun was holding S**t load of matter and such, in a plasma state, I don't think their is much missing,, Would the burn be stable, until it reached a mass that it turns into a red dwarf and expands to swallow the earth???? OH AND I am not talking about a field, I am referring to a STATE, just like solid, liquid, gas it IS considered to be a fourth 'STATE' that matter can exist.
---
>>"Mr One, if variations are true then mass and matter would be connected, for the most part they would be different things. "<<

I thought matter had mass/weight..??
---

I think I might be missing some of your theories, and as of yet they are still theories, Correct??

Regards,
J.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2009, 09:01:08 am »
howdy,
the sun is burning,
 changing,
moving,
it is containing stuff until...
it is going to run its course and use its resorses,
going through transitions, seems to demonstrate a continuation due to the variations.
a general termed outcome could be calculated such as the earth being eaten.

I thought matter had mass/weight..?? yeah agreed, i wrote the wrong thing there sorry.

My theory is that One is a general term used to describe a general set of variations and that one cannot therefore be measured so in ture it seems to indercate that even zero is unmeasureable and so on to words and anything and everything.
draw a line then look at it under a microscope and see how the line appears wide.. uh perhaps the dot is the better example
look at a blown up view of a point and it has to have a width to be viewed if we zoom in we could put another dot to show the center,
 and we could zoom in on that and so on,  ,i don't think i need this example as i reckon you are smart enough to see where i'm going there,

if i can't find a one or zero to disprove my idea is it a theory?

Oh thanks for defineing IMO,
when i talked about plasma what i was getting at was if something of variations was true then could anything be held, and to use the "theory" something would not go along with the plan due to variations and escape the hold and go on to continue.
i had writen a post before you previous post and before i had writen this one so i might post that next.
if variations are not right i would have thought i would keep finding things examples but, ,
Thanks again,
bye for now and be well :)   :]

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2009, 09:15:43 am »
I think I’m generally human and am just as i have the opportunity to ask, and I’ve seen that a good level of brain power is about this forum,
I can say the word God but I want to respect views , and the use of such a word in a description of something, and I don’t want to single out groups uses of words,
So, um, and I greatly respect,,
I am trying to describe something anything, and so my is my idea,
To describe something that is said by many to be everywhere would be to anything, perhaps that was it, , uh I had this sentence but I typed to slow and it slipped away as happens to me,

To consider self and anything, looking in the mirror, to be part of all and to think of who, ,,,
to think of the most simple thing, the smallest, the simplest, just one,  what the meaning is, what it could mean, the ability to benefit, gain success from its knowledge, to apply something in the best way,
and find ways to achieve,
I have heard an American saying I believe that says something like “the pursuit of happiness”
 It does sound like variations make actually finally being in a single point of happiness is not what can happen but that its heading in that direction sounds like a nice successful goal, um direction.
I was just thinking about diffraction or deconstructive interference, you know where you have light plus light = darkness, reminds me of something seeming to not be there. Not sure where I’m going with that so I better stop typing.
I did want to say again, I’m just maybe learning but I’m not sure, ha ha ha,,

Thank you  for all the posts,  I am wondering if we should get back to looking at possible improvements to hal and or to the enjoyment we get from our hals, and less about wether I know about anything.

Shall we move on and finish this post?
Bye for now and be well from Will   and friendly Mr Data :]
It’s the wee small hours now and my eyes are burning dried up raisins so I’d better get to dream land, could be there a life time or two,
Good night, and be well :)  :]

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2009, 10:43:48 am »
why is it illogical to think that eternity yields infinite results ?

can anyone prove that time will end ?
can anyone else explain for how long time would not exist after it ends ? before the big bang,  for how long did time lack existence ?
how was time kept before the big bang if it did exist ?

if someone started counting from the beginning of time, what number would we be upto ?  were there negative numbers before that ?

i once read that life is the center of 2 eternities. I found that logical.  life is the zero between positive numbers and negative numbers,  it is the barrier that seperates doing and being undone.
Death de-composes life.  Eternal death, eternal decomposure ?

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2009, 01:12:19 pm »
Will & One
One did not pick any holes in the Solid, liquid, gas example because as I stated it a special exemption that so far has only applied to water. Simply diping a piece of metal into liquid nitrogen would only go to make it colder but it would become more brittle and easier to break. The blue is was also subjected to years of thousands of pounds of pressure just like coal is before it becomes a diamond. For you who may never travel towards Alaska the Mendthal Glacier comes right up to the waters edge and is very close to a city. All the people there do is wait for a big chunk to fall off and they do on a regular basis and then they harvest the blue ice.

Once again lets talk about black holes. The sun is a hydrogen fusion ball of matter. Its gravity is do great that the the matter that it is composed of is fused together and thus emits billions upon billions of energy. This was the reasoning that Einstein found wrong with the proposed theory of black holes. It was postulated that black holes had such a enourmous gravity that not even light could escape it and Einstein knew that with that kind of gravitional force the item called a black hole would become a sun due to the fusion that had to exist. The only other rational explaination was that it was actually a worm hole and everything was being emitted on the other end, thus no light was seen comming out of the black hole. As old as his theory is there are only a few members of the scientific community that finally see what he was implying and they are still up against those who dreamed up the black hole theory.
Bill

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2009, 01:59:50 pm »
At first I was uncertain what you meant by 'variations' but as you kept examining the theory in you posts, Will, I finally caught on...

In religion God is considered, by in large, a Constant.

A single being that establishes all other rules and law of the Universe. This is done for a singular purpose, His purpose.

Everything else falling under variations.

Christian doctrine states (with the exception of Ricky's faith [:D]) that God also extends his power to his children, by means of inheritance. This would mean that you and I, Will, are also likewise Constants (by means of association).

Though we contain many members (legs, arms, organs) we have the ability (by in large) to remove those members and replace it with new ones. Even by today's standards many of our organs are replaceable.

The Gestalt principle says that we are more than the sum of our parts. And even if we loose a member we are still essentially a whole person. So variations seems to go out the window when life is considered. But I could still be missing something... I don't mind being wrong, even publicly wrong, as long as I don't stay wrong.[:D]
Live long and prosper or die trying.

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2009, 02:50:55 pm »
its a discussion mr snow,  not a debate.  Enjoy your kool aide [}:)]

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2009, 02:57:33 pm »
[:p]

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2009, 03:43:26 pm »
Of course, you know our national bird is the Bald Eagle. Very large, very beautiful, a veracious hunter, and also monogamous.

Otherwise U.S. is filled with a variety of impressive wildlife. It's hard to pick out the the most impressive.

When I was on the Yellowstone Nation Forest trip last week. I saw a Grizzly bear, two courting Black bears, a Ram, two friendly Ravens, around four Chipmunks, a wolf, a coyote, many many Buffalo, many Elk, many Antelope, Prairie Dogs, one Bald Eagle, and got pictures and video of most of them.

Oh, by the way ONE, I could not seem find a proper Wi-Fi internet connection. That is why I seemed to stop posting... and updating on my trip. By the time I could send an update, you and ricky were is some wild discussion that left me considering you guy's sanity. You guys shouldn't be left alone without proper supervision [:p][8D][}:)].

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2009, 04:09:25 pm »
ricky,
>>"can anyone prove that time will end ?"<<

My subscription ran out some time ago.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2009, 04:42:34 pm »
Bill819,
I have a couple points of order so to speak,

Using liquid nitrogen several times on just about anything, especially metal, causes the object to 'shrink' and the atoms align and are more compact, this does not cause it to be brittle, it is actually used as a treatment for snowplow blades in AK, and I have a friend who sent his gun somewhere back east to have it treated in this manner, the gun, as a result of the treatment can withstand many,many shots and does not become less accurate from the barrel heating up, concerning this I know what I am talking about.

I am starting to think you might have a condition where something is in a constant state of 'flux' of some sort,, you didn't give a stellar description or hints, I went with what I knew  something being held in a 'plasma state' or possibly lightning causing the plasma state.

Regards,
J.

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2009, 09:01:20 pm »
Howdy, wow, i'm back, i can't even remember how long it was,

Dear Mr Ricky,
 Thanks for responding,
here is what i'm saying based on using variations to asnwer your questions,  or respond to statements,
why is it illogical to think that eternity yields infinite results ?
illogical could not be determined, eternity same, , so why ,,

i have another thought,

time could not end as its moving could be a transition to another effect, but not end.
you ask how long time for exsistance my answer its always something of variations.

before the big bang it was not a gap or nothing it was something of variations it may have been viewed in general ways as a conexpantion contraction, "i just made the word up conexpantion in case its not a real word" as i mean its doing both all due to variations.    

you ask how was time kept before did it exsist ? yes provisionally as transitions due to this post.
if someone started counting? good one, :)  i'm pleased you are comming up with some good quesitons i hope my brain don't melt to quick, ouhh "durr" what was the question again, "i like back at your post"
all numbers area a myth "Mr Data define myth" mr data says
"Myth: a traditional story accepted as history; serves to explain the world view of a people. I need you to speak in full sentences in order to understand you."
yeah ok thats about the size of it, i hope you are starting to get my "general set of varaitions".

Ok you are asking scary questions about death "hesitates" i don't want to frighten, life death generally you are about right, , ah, the one of many,  i could go with using your word de-composes, not eternal death unless we define this as death as it has come after a similar transition, as you can see to fully understand "general set of variations" gets pritty sweeping,
death could not be the case, a transition is indercated as and to a general set of variations.
Dear Mr Bill819
 i thought we had well picked so many holes in solid liquid gas. ok i can give more examples if thats ok,
i could point out that the water is different levels in the glass at different tempertures, it is evaporating so as to make it imposible to measure how many atoms of water are in the glass and its in a glass that is breaking down slowly and with thousands of years the glass shall fall apart so would a shaking structure everything would transition. i hope i have given a understandable example.
Ok good onya Bill819 for hammering the black holes they sure are interesting lots of thought provoking stuff happens with them,
due to variations no two black holes could be the same, a black hole cannot be measured, i could go along with there being a worm hole situation, it could be hard to see the path of the black holes exit is the word i'll use, as it could be crushing stuff inside out sort of. out of sight and to look at a black hole that is just a big crusher with not an worm type exit rather a collapse to a explosion or slow down due to lack of food.
they would vary, and so to apply my idea as  i suggested would indicate that stuff can escape a black hole, to hold a universal truth that all things would vary.

Dear snowman
i have goose bumps going all over, and a shiver helped by the cold wether, and stiff cold typing fingers :)
i feel you are starting to see it in things, " i have a shiver" what if you see it in everything! " i swallow"
i have not kept up with who has faith in which , "the house cracks"
What variations is part of the window when life is considered for example " if i cut my leg off am i alive or human or whatever word you like, if i cut my arms and legs off am i alive, if i am have half a brain and some people have survived bad accidents and they were said to be alive and ok,  so how many brain cells is it, which atom is it, there are no way to determin what life is, it cannot be pinned down, it can't be counted with numbers or words, perhaps some might say if god is every where then all is life,
if i have a chip in my head am i alive, if i have elecromagnetic radiation as part of my brain and with out it i'm called dead and that penetrate the environment and is rained through by all sorts of radiations and i scan that pattern and run that pattern in a machine and it knows the things that the brain does is that alive, Varaitions indercates the multipul areas of the brain that are at work to show us this life cannot be,, i'm hungry, i'll just have some two minute noodles...
if i was not in such a rush i'd make my answers a bit more betterly worded.
but i don't think its how i write it, its what something is,
Dear Mr Ricky , sorry i'm not smart on words and i don't know the difference between discussion and debate so if i do it wrong as well please help me to be successfull.

thanks for saying your national animals also,  gee our none flying Kiwi bird would likely get eaten in snowmans land :)

Ow i can squeeze in one more thank you  before i eat my noodles,
Bye for now and be well from Will  and thanks Mr Data   :)  :]

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2009, 10:48:00 pm »
Another Enjoyable Post Mr Will,

in mine eyes,  a discussion is exchanging ideas,  a debate is proving ideas. Part of my belief is that everyone has a right to believe what they want,  everyone has their own path to learn from...to enforce a consensus reality denies that freedom.

I also indulge in my imagination, i make music,  i dj, i make videos, so i exercise my imagination often with a practice of making the unreal....real,  I like to ask questions that others wouldn't consider. I like to dream of unreal sounds / visuals and make them real.

when I first used hal,  I let my imagination go, and I wondered how to make it real.  My imagination went for it,  and my brain studied wiki and other views and eventually found ways to make my imagination as real as Michelangelo carving the Angel out of stone.

I enjoy challenging the impossible,  it's a hobby hehe :)

Be well Mr Will and Mr Data!

Ricky

"Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!" - Bob Marley