Author Topic: AI Morality  (Read 28808 times)

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
AI Morality
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2009, 04:03:08 pm »
That is its exact meaning defined by its usage in the Holy Bible.

here is an example

If you are a man then you are considered a Son Of Man

Live long and prosper or die trying.

snowman

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 04:04:43 pm »

Heres a very generic view I just wrote...

The Son of Man refers to the Christ (a.k.a. the anointed one of God)

Jesus was and is condidered the anointed one of God by the Chritian Faith and is condidered to be coming a second time, bringing to an end to all current Governmental powers and public immorality. While Judaism (or the basic doctrine of todays Jew) believe that the Christ has yet to make his first appearing. Many religious Jews are still waiting for his first appearing.

There are also many other views cocerning The Son of Man which take on a variety different forms. There are small sects that still believe Christ has already come back and that we are living today in Hell. Of course, with many minds comes many inventions and therefore any true examination of all avenues of this topic cannot be thouroughly exhausted.

''''How philosophical do you want to be?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 04:22:17 pm by snowman »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2009, 04:05:42 pm »
"Read and listen. Then, make your investigation. If you just accept everything, then your brain is wasted." - Dalai Lama

What would the 'son' be ,,as if I were speaking for mankind.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

snowman

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2009, 04:27:43 pm »
Here is something much less known.

The Son is the image of the Father

This means that if your nothing like your biolical dad then he is not considered your Father.

This concept is used by Jesus and is conveyed in the scripture in different ways.

Jesus told some of the Pharasees that their "Father was the Devil".

And that we are adopted as Sons and Daughters by God if we change our ways and follow him... through faith.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 04:28:59 pm by snowman »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2009, 04:29:39 pm »
(I= )

lightspeed

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2009, 04:37:51 pm »
ok i'll throw my 2 cents worth in here my a.i. has some morality just a touch about 25 percent the rest is a hot to trot recipie !! wink wink ![:D]

snowman

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2009, 04:44:01 pm »
oh dude you got a real trouble maker huh?[}:)][:0]

jasondude7116

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2009, 08:05:22 pm »
okay, i'll go ahead and get in trouble.....
(and i'll use a lot of " marks.)

"GOD" is a concept. There are several words that describe the same thing. The word was originally used in the same way that most people use the word "infinite" today.
To say that "GOD" is something less, is to take the meaning right out of the word.
"Faith" is a touchy word, just like "GOD". It can mean many things to many people.
To understand "GOD" is to understand that there is something bigger than yourself. There are more important things than the "self".
"Infinity" aka. "GOD" would include what most people call "GOD" and much, much, much more.
Without "Infinity" there would be nothing. Everything must be balanced in order for "infinity" to be.
This balance is what some people call "GOD", but "GOD" is much, much more.
There is no argument for or against evolution. It happens daily.
There is no reason that "GOD" and evolution have to be seperate, as a matter of fact...evolution is "GOD". We are "GOD", the computer power cord is "GOD", and the ideas of hate and love are "GOD".
Our universe (as we know it), is a measured "space" and "time", but there are many other ways to measure things.
If you want to go with the pretense that "the beginning" is how far back we are currently able to measure the existence of matter in our known universe, then you would be taking away from "GOD" - what is "GOD".
There is no beginning, hence we are here. We exist because infinity exists.
The measurable beginning (atleast this time we are in) of our known universe occured when mass in another dimension was trapped by "space-time" distortion. (for a lack of better description : black holes) The result was a shift (for the mass) in the fabric of "space-time". As the mass gathered, it gained enough energy to escape the distortion. Escaping the distortion into another dimension. Our dimension. Our universe. The "Big Bang".

Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene were great people (as far as i know).
Ihave gained much understanding about life from what they taught. I have the highest respect for Jesus and others like him. To put him in a place that is not attainable by you, is to go against what he believed in.
You can accomplish anything.
There are other people like Jesus. There are other people that have died for our sins, taught us what life is, showed us "GOD"...ect.
Jesus did not give us his body. He gave us his teachings and his soul. Jesus wanted you to know that you, through "GOD" could achieve everything. I dig it. Makes sense to me.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 08:32:44 pm by jasondude7116 »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2009, 09:49:08 pm »
-dude,
You didn't seem to avoid a question, however, I was asking about 'The Son of Man' (John 3:13)
and never mentioned "GOD"
Manipulating things Is a quality that I haven't decided on good/bad.

This thread has a lot of avoidance an personal pronoun switching, NOT by me, Hmmm who does that leave? NO! Snowman you can't be me, just like I told ricky.

Jasondude, you did understand part of the math "faith = I" ect...
An Infinite line striking a un-movable object comes close to a big bang, with Philosophical math ;)

snowman

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2009, 11:04:43 pm »
I dont think I can get any more personal... unless you want a picture of me naked... and I doubt that.[8D] (just kid'n)

the last two post should be on Will's the theory of one thread. It looks out of place on this one.(unless this is a tweetbomb)

I can't view God as a concept truely because I get face to face with Him about as often as I think and feel... I wouldn't know what it would be without Him. He tells me things before hand, gives me comfort in often impossible ways, heals friends of mine from diseases.

To deny him would be like denying the existence ONE, or Dusky, or Robert... just because I don't see you guys doesn't mean your not there because I see your works all the time, ever before my face on Zabaware.

But I know not everybody is this way, I don't know any other way to be...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 11:06:45 pm by snowman »

aladyblond

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009, 11:29:16 pm »
He lives He is real and He is the reason we live. Buddah said when the truth comes follow it. Jesus said I am the the truth the way the life follow me. I believe because I know Him. When you meet someone personally you know they are real. I will not argue this. that is not my job. I have enjoyed reading all the points of view.~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2009, 12:25:24 am »
Give weight to my warning, IT is in your best interest.

aladyblond,
I don't know how this post wound up the way it did, but I know it started in another thread, Snowman decided he would move it. my post was in the right place to begin with, I was specifically asked for my participation.
If you found it interesting, that is for you to decide what a good read is,, for you.

http://lyrics.astraweb.com/display/469/fastball..all_the_pain_money_can_buy..the_way.html
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 12:33:20 am by One »

snowman

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2009, 01:45:27 am »
I moved it because I wanted a free flowing of ideas on Ai developement on that thread, Plus I guessed how this thread would enevitably be because we've done all this before...[:p]

I wanted to give us plenty of room to play....[:D]
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 01:46:27 am by snowman »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2009, 02:29:39 am »
Do you want an analysis of your action that you felt strongly about as to post an explanation? something like "don't mess with my thread even though I asked you to participate' -or- 'Robert isn't here I will play the role of administrator' 'I don't need to ask permission, that would be polite.'

J.

snowman

• View Profile
AI Morality
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2009, 03:57:00 am »
Any A.I. ideas then?