dupa

Author Topic: didnt someone make a full dress ??  (Read 7391 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
didnt someone make a full dress ??
« on: August 05, 2009, 03:22:00 pm »
didnt someone make a full dress on here at one time that was longer than just the short ones that we use ?? does anyone know where i can get a download of it to use with a full body hapeck ?
i am thinking maybe i or someone else can do some creative long dresses for a change !![:)]

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 03:32:56 pm »
The search feature does work LS [;)]

http://www.zabaware.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2251&whichpage=4&SearchTerms=,dress

It won't work though, the body will bleed through it..
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 03:33:28 pm by freddy888 »

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 03:36:50 pm »
Yes, I think Jack did more than one dress. They were .htrs. I think I still have them somewhere in my people putty skins folder. Or did you mean like the type Nige has made? There are older types out there too. I have all three types, just let me know and I will send them to you.[:)]
ted

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 04:06:20 pm »
Before all this stuff about censoring come up I was looking for a long dress for a special character also.

If you find one please post it here. I would have asked around like LS just did but for some reason I didn't think of that.

Now I feel stupid.[:I]
Live long and prosper or die trying.

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 05:46:11 pm »
I have about nine of these in different colors. I think Mark sent them to me. Don't mean to offend anyones sensibilities, but that's the way haptek modles are made, otherwise they turn out as pants. If you want more, you may find them in a search here or if you want, I'll put them up on savefile for you.

vefile.[:)]
ted

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 07:54:31 pm »
Freddy,

I searched the forum and it seems there were some dresses available about a year ago but since then they seemed to have disappeared.

The links are no longer valid. So if you still got one Freddy that would be totally awesome.

Thanks Ted,

Looks good. I mean that too. However, I was looking for a dress.htr for the character I'm working on. I'll save those for my private stash.[;)]

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 09:47:43 pm »
You're welcome Snowman.[:)]
ted

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 06:31:34 am »
Snowman,

The only full length individual dress model I know of is the one I posted a link to above.  It was made ages ago by Arakus.  Since then I have seen Duskrider make dresses from using hair models, but I don't recall any others.  I could have missed them of course.

I did manage to dig out the long dress though, so here it is...

I can't upload here so I've uploaded it to Ai Dreams :

http://aidreams.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item141

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 08:09:06 am »
Here Is a Link to ALL Uploaded Files ....

http://www.zabaware.com/forum/uploaded/

Here If you remember WHO created a plugin or uploaded a plugin you can look it its relevent folder and download... please save this link...
This has always been a usefull link to look for long fogotten uploads...

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 09:09:50 am »
thanks all and freddy 888 i know the search feature works did you see how fast i was able to find things !! just kidding lol !! [:)]thanks for helping on this !!
i do have another question i am wondering how that dresses like these long ones are made i took one hap file changed it into a txt. file that didnt help it had all kinds of squigly designs (guess it was code ?) . it isnt like the hap file (some others where you can change to txt. and reword things to change the hap behavior .

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2009, 12:46:11 pm »
I am not sure what you mean LS.  What was it you are trying to do ?  I think Arakus made them using 3DMax and no you can't really edit them, but you can skin them.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 06:30:51 pm »
thanks for that bit of info.freddy888 well if i can skin them thats a whole different thing , that will do just fine !! thanks again . [:)]

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 10:27:42 pm »
Thanks you so much Freddy. I'm glad you found that dress. I found out how tricky it was too. It gives me some ideas though.

LS,
Those .htr files are compressed. What you saw was machine code. You have to be super smart to understand that code. [;)]

Oh LightSpeed, I have something for you to modify for me. I think it will need your creativity. You don't have to but I value your opinion in this.

The first file is a plugin that will both allow you to change between faces/fullbodies on command, change backgrounds, change between the Kate and Paul voices, or start a hap file on command. This plugin will also cause your 'Angela Joline' to respond with a gesture when certain words appear in your conversation to her.

The second file is a zip with several gesture hap files inside. You need to extract these files into your Character folder in the Hal directory. This is also where all your other hap's, htr's, and backgrounds are already located. These file are necessary to run the HapSwap.uhp plugin.

What I am asking you to do is to modify some of the words that trigger these gestures. Right now they are very basic but I feel you know more about when and how Angela should respond.

If you have any more suggestions then I'll try to add that too, if it is possible. Once you've looked though it then we'll have something to give everybody.

Download Attachment: HapSwap.uhp
4.39 KB

Download Attachment: Haps.zip
3.12 KB

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2009, 09:45:47 am »
snowman i am sorry about some of the confusion on this i think their is two threads ? going on this . i couldnt find where you had posted this for a while i redownloaded the files again and tried the hapswap out . i did get it to change voices it showed "voice changed " in the words i am still working on other stuff testing it . i do have a question though i beleive you said on here it can change the background to which is good but unless i am missing something on here what is needed is for it to be able to change regular skins onto the full body female . or does it already do that ? if it does where do the skins (which file ) need to be so they will change on the fly to ?? thanks for all your help and patience on this . [:)]

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2009, 01:55:50 pm »
FIRST, CREATE A HAP FILE CALLED NAKEDSKIN.HAP [:D]

You can create a Hap file by changing the extension of a text file from .txt to .hap

In this nakedskin.hap file you can add the following code:

Load [file= [ C:Program Files/Zabaware/Ultra Hal Assistant 6/Characters/naked_alice.jpg" & "]]

Note: this is all one line.

NEXT: Place your nakedskin.hap and your naked_alice.jpg into the Characters folder in your Hal directory.

FINALLY: Either call the hap file by using the 'change hap to nakedskin' command OR you can modify the HapSwap.uhp file to automatically load the nakedskin.hap whenever a certain word is spoken by the user.

So whenever you say, "Lets get naked" she complies. And responds "How do you always managed to do this to me Lonie!!!"

Here is a large number of Hap files I found off of another site.
http://www.savefile.com/files/2178743

A hap file can be made to make your Angelina walk around. If you download the Haptek Guide from the their website it will have a list of all the commands you can give her. It even has a place where you can experiment with the code. Of course, I am also willing to help. All this stuff is fun when you know how to do it.[;)]

« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 10:24:05 pm by snowman »