dupa

Author Topic: correct way to edit the main brain patterns area  (Read 3449 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
correct way to edit the main brain patterns area
« on: February 18, 2010, 12:25:24 pm »
i am wondering what the correct way is in editing the main brain patterns area . after you make any corrections in a line . i go into the untrahal brain editor , hit "load existing  project" then my "angelajoline uhp"in ultrahal assistant 6 then click on "main brain" and "patters file " and after i edit some sentence lines how should i exit this so that the files are actually updated ?
their is a blue top line "ultrahal brain editer patterns with an "x" to the far right .
 down below that is a line in gey with file, edit, search, table, learn , window that has another place to close with an "x"
or if you click on where it says file upper left and open that you can close the project or clcik the exit button .
i am just wondering for sure what the ''Correct " way is of closing this so it keeps the edited info i have entered .
[:)]

jasondude7116

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 07:11:49 pm »
after some things you do in the editor, you can "save changes".
i can't remember what those things are......sorry.
but with most changes, you only need to hit "enter" (key) on the line you are editing after you edit it, so that the line is saved. then you just exit when you are done editing. (i always use the "close project" option before i exit)
in other words, if you edit a line make sure you "enter" it and don't just click off of it instead, because it will not save the line.
of course if you want to see if the changes "took" then you can exit, reopen, then check for saved lines.

did i explain that ok?
-the dude

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 09:54:56 am »
yes jason and thanks , well i had done it before at different times and some things were saved some wasn't i couldn't remember what i did that saved them for sure . thanks again ![:)]