Author Topic: Can i get an autolearning plugin that works grrr lol  (Read 369 times)

colubragens

• View Profile
Can i get an autolearning plugin that works grrr lol
« on: May 28, 2018, 10:38:08 am »
All I wish for is a plugin that enables hal to learn on its own that works without errors or major bugs. I will help in any way I can. I am not vb programmer c c++ and others I worked with in the past. maybe its a wishlist for the future. thanks guys. oh I have every plugin ever created over the years ill check into putting them up on a skydrive or something when I get a chance.

Neo

• What sets you free...
    • View Profile
Re: Can i get an autolearning plugin that works grrr lol
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 02:06:46 pm »
Hi colubragens.

If you get into the editor and go to the code page, always back up your brain before altering. once on the code page in a blank area below all the code you can play in. type in the word HalBrain and then a Dot like HalBrain. a balloon help will popup giving you choices and an explanation of what it does. this will help you with any learning curve you may be experiencing. it helped me a lot and still does. baby steps. when you are done practicing code at the bottom always remember to remove it before any saves so you don't give yourself an error.

good luck.
Jerry
G

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
Re: Can i get an autolearning plugin that works grrr lol
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 04:07:47 am »
I assume you have tried my plugins? ConceptNet and WebScraper?

-Spitfire2600