Author Topic: Voice training  (Read 2821 times)

Bill819

• View Profile
Voice training
« on: November 08, 2003, 01:06:53 pm »
I have trained Hal on one of my laptops and I read that it can be trained to recoginize several different speakers as it creates a different file for each one.
My question is what is the name of the file that it creates and where can I find it on my harddrive? I simply would like to copy it to my other laptop so that I won't have to spend several more hours training it to my voice on the other laptop.
Also this morning I clicked on Tranparenty and nothing happened. Now I no longer have the option to turn it off. Any suggestions?
My robot is getting near completion and I awaiting its first actions as a thinking, talking bot thanks to Hal.
As ususal, thanks
Bill [:o)]

Larry

• View Profile
Voice training
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2003, 12:20:28 pm »
A thought here... how about you do some voice training, then go to your hal directory and sort the listing by date/time and see if you can find the file that way??? I don't know that would work, but it might be worth a try...

Bill819

• View Profile
Voice training
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2003, 12:31:13 am »
I went through a small voice training session on my working laptop. Then I searched the whole Hal directory, then the complete windows directory, but I could not find any new files with that days date on them. If Hal can record several peoples voices then it must create a file for each one. Where is it at?
Bill [xx(]